USA Track & Field Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Tom Jackovic
217 N Lincoln Ave, Salem, OH 44460
- A Note About Children. While the App is intended for both adults and children, we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Foundation and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below .
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your name and email address. However, you may also choose to provide a user name instead of your name.
- If you use our App on your mobile device, we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the App.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- Information You Provide to The App allows users to access Facebook to interact with friends. If you click on “Log in” using Facebook, you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to sign in to the App. In this case, we may receive information from Facebook to make it easier for you to sign in to the App and show our relevant content from your Facebook friends. Any information that we collect from your Facebook account may depend on the privacy settings you have with Facebook, so please consult Facebook’s privacy and data practices.
- Information Automatically Collected and Tracked
When you download, register with, access, and use the App, we may to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App (e.g., potentially including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on or through the App).
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection (e.g., potentially including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number).
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information. This App may collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want this information collected, please do not download the App or delete it from your device.
- Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Foundation, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Information Collected from You About Others. As part of your use of the App, we provide you the opportunity to connect automatically with your friends. When you invite friends to the App, we will access your [address book [and/or] Facebook friends list] and we will import your contacts names, email addresses and/or phone numbers in order to facilitate the invitation. The e-mail that is sent to your friends will come from your e-mail address so that your friends know that you want to invite them to use, download or use the App. We do not store any passwords you provide as part of the contact import process. We also collect some settings that help us to interpret your data, such as the language and keyboard settings that you have established, and the phone’s carrier, mobile network code and mobile country code.
- Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Data or they may collect information, including Personal Data, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our App; and
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our App.
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our App and improve navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- We will share your Personal Data with other users solely for the purpose of providing the App.
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- De-Linking Facebook. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Data with us when you connect with us through Facebook. Please refer to Facebook’s privacy settings to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the App and your Facebook account or mobile device.
- You can stop all collection of information by the App by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Location Information. You may be able to choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.